Rosemarie Durr Pottery is a unique shopping experience in the beautiful setting of Castlecomer Estate Yard which is in the heart of Co. Kilkenny, ‘the Design Capital of Ireland’. The shop is a treasure trove of gorgeous finds. Alongside the full range of Rosemarie and Andrew’s ceramics, you will find interior accessories, giftware and lifestyle products sourced by Rosemarie from Denmark, France, England and Ireland. Everything in the shop has a unique style about it that is Rosemarie Durr Pottery.
A visit to Rosemarie Durr Pottery can be ‘a day out for all the family’. The Castlecomer Estate Yard is home to 14 artists and craftspeople all with something different to offer. The bustling Jarrow Cafe serves some of the best food in Kilkenny. The Castlecomer Discovery Park houses the ‘Footprint in Coal’ exhibition, fishing lakes, woodland walks and a playground.
Rosemarie Durr Pottery is also available from
- Ardmore Pottery, Ardmore, Co.Waterford
- The Narrow Space, Mitchell st, Clonmel, Co.Tipperary
- The Craftshop, Glengarrif Road, Bantry, Co.Cork
- Adrigole Arts, Adrigole, Co.Cork
- Lillamara Gifts, Ballyvaughan, Co.Clare,
- The Craft shop, Clifden, Connemara, Co.Galway